Thursday, April 29, 2010

Tom As Lead Singer In The Band

Wow, Tom’s looking really smart today! I think this is his new Rock Band look. Did you hear he’s starting a band with Toby? To be part of it all you need to be a member of DinoSawUs cause then you can do the Rock Band adventure and help the boys out by becoming their band manager.

Everyone’s talking about what the band name might be….I heard a whisper they’ve already chosen a name from all the awesome entries they got in the Band Name Competition that’s running at the Town Hall.

I just can’t wait to do the adventure. I’ve already done all the others and now I’m desperate to do this one too. I think I might need a new costume though so I look like I fit in when I’m doing the adventure – I want to look like a proper rock chick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Custard Square Ltd 2010 Terms Of Use | Partners | Contact Us