Saturday, June 26, 2010

Party Time - Dinosaur games for everyone

Hey, I heard a rumour. It’s pretty hush-hush at the moment but I think DinoSawUs is gearing up for another party.

Ohhhh, I can’t wait! I love it when they bring back the party platform and we get to wear party hats. It’s sooo much fun meeting up with all your dino mates at the party.

I hear this one might be a Football Finals party to celebrate the end of the FIFA World Cup. That will be going off!!!! We all know football fans like to party. Better make sure I’ve got my team uniform clean and ready to wear to the party. If you haven’t got your favourite team’s uniform yet head down to the Dino Mart today – you don’t want to miss out!

Rock on.
Tom T-Rex

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Custard Square Ltd 2010 Terms Of Use | Partners | Contact Us