Friday, July 2, 2010

Rock Band Adventure

Hey, I’ve heard the new Rock Band Adventure is the best adventure yet….I’ve got it from a reliable source, Betty Infodactyl at The Museum. She knows everything about all the DinoSawUs adventures and she says it’s the most fun.

You get to create a rock band and be like the manager – how cool is that? I haven’t done it yet because I’ve been so busy running around as a different fruit or vege every day. Because I’m a member I get to change my costume as much as I want and that’s just the best. But the Rock Band Adventure is on my list of things to do…after the new rock band game at The Diner and a few games of ROAR cause I want to get my name on the Leadership Board. Whew! It’s busy being a super-duper DinoSawUs member.

Rock On.
Tom T-Rex

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Custard Square Ltd 2010 Terms Of Use | Partners | Contact Us