Thursday, September 16, 2010

Dino Daily Fun

I just love reading the Dino Daily newspaper, don’t you? There’s always one outside the house and others lying around Dino Valley. There’s always so much to learn about what’s going on in DinoSawUs, what all you lovely DinoSawUs members are up to, what’s new and lots of cool stuff about conservation and dinosaurs. I also just love all the great feedback, questions and jokes you wonderful DinoSawUs members send in. You’re all so super-bright and talented that you make me feel a bit inferior. Never mind, the jokes in the latest Dino Daily really made me chuckle. I thought I’d share them with you here.

Volcanic Graham:
Q. Why did the jelly bean go to school?

A. He wanted to be a smarty!

Hero Ellie:
Q. What’s the difference between the English football team and a tea bag?
A. The tea bag stays in the cup for longer!
Hammer Smiley:
Q. Why did the girl stare at the can of orange juice?
A. Because it said "concentrate"
Ha, ha, ha!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Custard Square Ltd 2010 Terms Of Use | Partners | Contact Us