Saturday, March 26, 2011

Awesome New Prizes

Have you seen the wicked prizes on offer at the Town Hall lately? 

I mean, you have to enter, dude. They are so cool. This outfit called www.nothingbutdinosaurs.com are giving away such amazing things like a 30” long full body glove T-Rex puppet. Woah! I could have some fun with that. 

Imagine it, a T-Rex with a T-Rex puppet on my arm – how weird would that be? Mum would have a baby thinking I was growing extra body parts. Cool, I’m off to enter just so I can see mum’s face when I win! 

Hey, check out the Nothing But Dinosaurs website – it’s great if you’re really into dinosaurs – which you probably are if you play the uber duber cool dinosaur game DinoSawUs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Custard Square Ltd 2010 Terms Of Use | Partners | Contact Us