Saturday, May 28, 2011

Lava Rapids King

Wahooo!!! I’ve just been riding the lava rapids and I’m still buzzing. That has got to be the most wicked game ever! Lava surfing – go figure! Only on DinoSawUs! Hey, did you know who is the ultimate king of the Lava Rapids? He keeps it pretty quiet but I have it on good authority that when everyone goes to sleep The Chief lets rip on that wild lava flow and dodges squirrels better than anyone else. I mean, he’s one scary-looking dude and the way he asks all those curly Daily Quiz questions just has me shaking in my fireman’s boots (I’m usually ready to head down the rapids when I stop by to answer a quick question). But turns out he has a wild side and I like that. Go say hi to The Chief – maybe he’ll give you some surfing tips.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Custard Square Ltd 2010 Terms Of Use | Partners | Contact Us