Friday, September 23, 2011

Ode To DinoSawUs

My heart burst when I saw this game
When I played it I was amazed.
I love DinoSawUs it’s such a game,
It almost blew me away!
Natures my passion it matches the game.
If I didn't like it I'd be lame,
At school all I think of is this game.
Who’s the creater?
What’s his name?
I really love this game.
Love, Smart Beetroot

Wow, we have a poet-in-the-making at DinoSawUs! We love your poem, Smart Beetroot, and we are so happy that you love DinoSawUs. Hey, the guy who created DinoSawUs is called Chrisosawus and he lives in New Zealand which is near Antarctica! DinoSawUs is his passion too and he and everyone else at DinoSawUs headquarters works super-hard to make it as fun as they can.

Dinosaur Games Rock the world.
Tom T-Rex

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Custard Square Ltd 2010 Terms Of Use | Partners | Contact Us