Saturday, August 21, 2010

Fashion Designers Wanted

Ooohhh, I just know this latest DinoSawUs competition is going to be perfect for me. It will allow me to bring out my inner-fashion design pizzazz.

Oh, I feel all Italian just thinking about it… The bosses at DinoSawUs Headquarters are on the hunt for new costumes for their fabulous Dino Mart and they’re giving all dinos a chance to create a costume of their own design. If you want some ideas or need some inspiration head over to the Dino Mart and check out the latest styles on offer.

There’s everything from rock chick glam to Egyptian mummies, sugar plum fairies to knights in shining armour. The best costume idea wins a two-month membership – yippee! Enter at the Town Hall.

Rock On.
Tom T-Rex

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Custard Square Ltd 2010 Terms Of Use | Partners | Contact Us