Friday, August 13, 2010

SPLAT

I have heard a whisper and it’s still very hush, hush but I think there might be a new multi-player dinosaur game coming to DinoSawUs.

Now, this is top secret so don’t go telling everyone but I think it might be called something like Splat! I’m not sure what it’s about yet but it sounds kind of messy and lots of fun. I don’t know about you, but I really love the other multi-player games, ROAR and Dino Race.

There’s nothing better than beating your dino mates at a game of ROAR or Dino Race. It really gets the adrenalin pumping after a hard day at school. And with the Friends List now it’s easier to guarantee a decent game with someone you know won’t pull out halfway through. I’ll let you know as soon as I know more about Splat…

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Custard Square Ltd 2010 Terms Of Use | Partners | Contact Us