Monday, October 18, 2010

PARTY Time says Hammer Smiley

Hammer Smiley says - I wanted to say that every dino at dinosawus is invited to a party at the town. It would be fun we could hang out and play games and the party will be on October 31. The party will happen all day long. Try to wear a costume if you have one. I can't wait till' the party!

And Pignut Yam has a fan club. Take a look at these:

Happy Louise says - I would love to meet Pignut Yam!!
BMX Soccer says - go pignutyam!you rock my friend!!!!
Lipstick Blue says - hi guys pignut yam is awsome i wish i was his girlfriend
Elephant Coffee says - PIGNUT YAM-be on the look out!i have been gunging more than used to!

Piscis Beach says - pignut yam you soooo rock you are awesome i am from spain and all my friends have got dinosawus but not even my boyfriend is as good as you

Lava Fairy says - Pignut Yam You are a really good Friend you need only 2 more wins in roar 'til you get another star! : )

Wow I wish I was as popular.
Rock On.
Tom T-REX

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Custard Square Ltd 2010 Terms Of Use | Partners | Contact Us