Monday, October 11, 2010

Winner - Huge Joe

From the latest town hall competition ....

(Being a news reader)
It's so tense here between the almighty T-rex possibly the most popular dinosaur ever vs the nobody Spinosaurus. T-rex is looking fierce , oh what's this! The Spinosaurus is running away! Well I've been a news reader for a long time but I have never, ever seen this before! Wait a minute he's stopped running now... OH WAIT HE’S GOING FOR A TAIL WHIP!!!!! Will the mighty T-rex survive the strong tail whip? Find out after the break!

(After break)
OK folks the Spinosaurus is just about to whip and... OH THAT WAS A BIG ONE!!!! T-rex is knocked out. Spinosaurus is so full of joy. This was a great show for me. I hoped you enjoyed watching it as much as I enjoyed doing it. Thank you and goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Custard Square Ltd 2010 Terms Of Use | Partners | Contact Us