Sunday, February 13, 2011

Lovey-Dovey

With Valentine’s Day coming up it’s time to spread the love. I figure one way to do this is make sure my Friends List is all up-to-date. This way I’ll know when all my mates are playing DinoSawUs and I can meet up for a chat or to hang out. I’ve got pages and pages of Friends but I’m going through it and making sure I haven’t missed anyone out (sorry Ninjasawus – I’ve just added you).

You all know how to make a Friends List, right? It’s super easy. Just click on the ‘My Friends’ button on the bottom of your screen and your Friends List will pop up. Then just keep adding friends.

Hey, I also thought it might be cool if we all went around carrying Lovey-Dovey gunge guns on Valentine’s Day. Go on guys, if a lean, mean fighting machine like a T-Rex can do it then you can too! Pass on the word – Lovey-Dovey guns are hot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Custard Square Ltd 2010 Terms Of Use | Partners | Contact Us