Saturday, February 19, 2011

Top Honours

Wow, I’m so chuffed. I got this awesome shout-out from one of our favourite DinoSawUs members, Pignut Yam, and I just have to share it with you.

He wrote: “Being a super helper is a real honour to me.”

That just about brings tears to my tough T-Rex eyes. Sniff, sniff. You know, being a Super Dino Helper is a real honour and that’s why we have only given it to a handful of our most special DinoSawUs members. They’re the ones you see around dino valley with a wee flying baseball bat following them. That’s their own special pet which helps you identify them. You can ask them any questions and they will be able to help because they’ve been around DinoSawUs a long time and they know everything about this incredible world. So look out for Pignut Yam and the others with flying baseball bats and say hi – they’re super special to us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Custard Square Ltd 2010 Terms Of Use | Partners | Contact Us