Monday, February 7, 2011

Valentine’s Day Dance

OMG, can you believe Valentine’s Day is nearly here? I still have heaps of cards to make and I’m planning to “borrow” some flowers from the neighbour’s garden to give to mum. Then there’s the Valentines Family Dinner I want to organise to show my family how much I love them. I got the idea for this from the latest Dino Daily. It’s always so packed with great ideas, isn’t it?

Anyway, I also thought it would be fun to hold a Valentine’s Day Dance at DinoSawUs. Now that we can ‘throw a party’ anytime we like and anywhere we want using the ‘Party’ button along the bottom of the screen, it makes it so easy! I’m going to dance with everyone I see on Valentine’s Day. So watch out – T-Rex is on the dance floor!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Custard Square Ltd 2010 Terms Of Use | Partners | Contact Us