Sunday, April 10, 2011

Easter Egg Hunting

Wahoo! Easter has nearly arrived and here at DinoSawUs we’re searching for Easter Eggs. That’s 15 brightly coloured eggs to be exact! They’re hidden all over Dino Valley and the first dino to find all 15 and send us the details of where they found them will win the most awesome dinosaur gift basket from www.nothingbutdinosaurs.com. These guys at Nothing But Dinosaurs have really cool dinosaur toys and gifts and they are so generous to their dino friends. We really love them! But I can’t waste any more time talking cause I have to start searching for these eggs – otherwise Pignut Yam will beat me to them! Don’t forget to enter the competition at the Town Hall. A hunting I must go, a hunting I must go…

Dinosaur games are awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Custard Square Ltd 2010 Terms Of Use | Partners | Contact Us