Saturday, April 2, 2011

Who Is Tua?

Mmm, now I’ve heard a rumour but I can’t confirm it. I’ll tell you it anyway because it’s too good to keep to myself. Apparently we might be getting a new character hanging around Dino Valley and he goes by the name of Tua. 

That’s all I know but now I can’t wait to find out who he is. I just love it when we get new dinosaur games characters at DinoSawUs. Remember when The Chief turned up at The Volcano? How cool was that? Now we can go visit him everyday, answer his question and get a credit. 

Oohh, that reminds me…I’ve also heard a rumour, again unconfirmed, that Gertrude might be making a permanent appearance in Dino Valley sometime soon. You remember Gertrude from The Fearless Five. Now that would be freaky!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Custard Square Ltd 2010 Terms Of Use | Partners | Contact Us