Monday, April 4, 2011

Why what a Surprise!

Dear DinoSawUs,

Why what a suprise! When I got a blue Easter bunny costume for my 504th star from the prize wheel, I realized I could keep getting stars by playing Dino Race, Roar, Splat, and answering the Chief's daily question everyday for more stars and more chances on the prize wheel for a pink Easter bunny costume. I eventually got a pink Easter bunny costume for my 511th star.

Then I went in the clubhouse to play some awesome dinosaur games! I then looked in the members bargain box for no reason. I then found a free pink and blue Easter bunny costume sitting right in their for members for FREE! 0 credits!

I couldn't believe my eyes! But the good part was, I got 7 stars! That was nuts! But it was fun having no idea I could just buy it for free! Good suprise bambiraptors! Best suprise in 2011 so far! See you later!

Love. Pignut Yam

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Custard Square Ltd 2010 Terms Of Use | Partners | Contact Us